Sunday, 30 December 2012

My Neighbour Totoro - Tororo Cosplay

This is my biggest project to date and was a big challenge as I had no idea how to do it. I had a lot of setbacks with using slightly the wrong materials and having to remake bits of the costume as I went along. I was really pleased with it in the end though!

Here's me in the Masquarade and Singing in the Omake (only trouble was I don't think anyone knew it was me actually singing, bah!). I had trouble seeing the steps in the Masquarade and I was wearing big fluffy slippers and was perilously close to starring in a hilarious video of Totoro rolling down the steps. Big thanks to Ronchan for making this video!






Check out the soot sprite shoes :D










Here's a reference shot for anyone who does not know this anime. My Neighbour Totoro is such a lovely film!