Monday, 30 September 2013

Petite fashion roundup!


I know I always bitch about this, but trying to find things to wear when you are 5'1 is no fun, no fun at all.
There is shit all selection and what there is...looks like this. Apparently "fashion forward" is not my thing.

Are you kidding me?? People wear this?

:

Really....really?? I've  thrown away curtains that look better than this!


:

Oh boy. Shoulder pads...goody.

Image 1 of ASOS PETITE Exclusive Butterfly Print Peplum Hem Blouse

At least it's ...um. Colourful?
:

I don't even......


Image 1 of ASOS PETITE Pom Pom Sweatshirt

Ok these are actually pretty boss! You could go around scaring kids with your crotch!

:

I love the way that even the model is looking at her shoulder like "wtf is that".

Image 1 of ASOS PETITE Exclusive Top with 3D floral sleeves




The worst of it is that I know my ever so stylish best friend could probably rock all these and make them look amazing lol!

Petite clothing seems to come in two styles, designed for the over 60's and fashion designed to make you appear as some kind of lampshade. *sigh*