Friday, 11 October 2013

Steve Wilson - again

So I was gutted about not affording to go to the Steve Wilson gig next week, but my wonderful brother in law has offered to buy me a ticket as a Christmas gift, EPIC WIN! Very excited as I've never seen him live before and I've got lots of new stuff to listen to. This is a new video for the song Drive Home from The Raven That Refused To Sing (And Other Stories) album, has a similar feel to the other video from this album, wonder if it's made by the same team. All the songs are themed on supernatural tales and although there are only 6 songs, 3 of them are more than 10 minutes long. Never thought of myself as being much into progressive rock, but this stuff is so beautiful.

I would kill to be making music like this! *sigh* gotta get back to singing/playing and actually do something about it once uni is finished. Going to be doing some busking at Christmas for Acorns childrens hospice outside Debenhams in Birmingham City Centre. Will have to learn some cheesy xmas songs I suppose lol!





Album cover with title